Monday 4 July 2011

Scream 4

I watched the first three scream films about a month ago because I saw the trailer for Scream 4 and thought it looked kind of good, so of course I had to watch them in order. So last night I finally watched it.

It was basically the same as the first three but with a few tweeks. I honestly don't know how I still found each one interesting when the killers never killed the people in very interesting ways, it was always with a stab or throwing them about. But I keep watching to find out who did it, trying to guess who it is all the way through the film. This time I was sure the killers were Charlie and Robbie. So I was half right. I did change my mind towards the end though, and as soon as Sidney couldn't find Jill (who was meant to be under the bed) I was sure it was her, so it kind of ruined it a little when they did reveal it was her, but it was still a good idea to make her the killer.

Also, when she killed her 'partner in crime' well... if you didn't see that coming, you don't know the other films that well. And if you thought Sidney was going to die when she got stabbed then did you even watch this film? That stab wouldn't have even killed the useless police that were outside.

I did think they should have killed Gail though, I mean I love her and Dewey but it would have been nice to shake things up a bit. Especially if they want to make another one (which I think they should, maybe it could skip a few years and Sidney could be the killer and make it a big twist).

I'd rate this film 7/10. It would be a full 10/10 if Sidney was the killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment