Monday 4 July 2011

I Am You / In her skin

When I read that this was a australian drama film about a girl who was killed by her old babysitter I didn't see the point of watching the film. It had just told me who had killed who basically but I was bored and there was nothing on. As the film started I didn't have high hopes but boy I was wrong.

This film had me crying my heart out and I really felt bad for the family who had lost their daughter (Rachel). I even felt bad for the Caroline (the babysitter) which I didn't expect to happen. I thought Ruth Bradley did an amazing job at playing Caroline and really got into the role.

I think the only things that would have made the film better for me would have been better acting from Rachel's little sister. She didn't seem that upset, I mean she said sorry Dad, its my fault shes dead Caroline was my babysitter and gave him a hug but I felt it was very poor acting.

Then the credits rolled, and I found out it was a true story.

I'd rate this film 9/10, worth watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment